Please join Husch Blackwell attorneys for our annual labor and employment law conference. Network with other professionals and earn continuing education credit as you learn about the following topics:
- Top Secret: Recent Labor and Employment Law Developments
- Workplace Wellness Programs: A Key to Employee Retention and Healthcare Savings?
- Interpreting the New Protections for LGBT Workers
- Declassifying a Telecommuting Workforce
- Mission Possible: Winning the Talent War in a Talent-Driven World
- The New Intelligence Report: Inside the Beltway and the Beltline
- Inside Intelligence: Preparing for and Engaging in Delicate Conversations With Employees
- Establishing a “Safe House” in Your Workplace: Emerging Issues in OSHA and MSHA Compliance and Litigation
- Clear and Present Danger: Terminating an Employee With a Work Injury
- Hacking Recent Health Plan Firewalls
| FULL PROGRAM AGENDA |
Date and Time
Tuesday, April 25, 2017
8:00 a.m. – Registration
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.– Program
Monona Terrace Community and Convention Center
1 John Nolen Drive
Madison, WI 53703
Who Should Attend
Business owners, CEOs, CFOs, vice presidents, directors, human resource professionals, general counsel and other in-house counsel
Continuing Education Credit
Wisconsin CLE credit is pending. HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) recertification credits are also pending.
Early registration (by April 10): $75
Regular registration (by April 17): $100
Includes breakfast and lunch
Registration is required by April 17, 2017.
Contact Ashley Connell at 414.978.5351.