Please join us for our annual Spring labor and employment law update. This comprehensive half-day seminar will focus on current issues in labor and employment law.
- Labor & Employment Case Law Update: A Review of Cases from the Last Six Months
- Legal Holds: Are your Preservation Efforts Meeting Your Ethical Obligations?
- Rapid-Fire Presentations: Husch Blackwell Labor & Employment Attorneys and Their Frequently Asked Questions
Topics for this segment include:
- Independent Contractor Classifications
- Light Duty Accommodations for Pregnant Employees
- Leave of Absence Accommodations under the ADA
- Social Media Monitoring
- Fair Credit Reporting Act Requirements
- Background Checks and Ban the Box Regulations
- Lie Detector Tests in the Workplace
- Severance Agreements
- FLSA White Collar Exemptions
Date and Time
Wednesday, May 20, 2015
7:45 a.m. – Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 a.m. - Noon – Program
Sheraton Westport Chalet
191 Westport Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63146
Who Should Attend
Business owners, supervisors, human resource professionals, general counsel and other in-house counsel
Continuing Education Credits
- Approved for 2.70 hours (includes .50 ethics) Missouri CLE credits and 2.25 hours (includes .50) Illinois CLE credits.
- Approved for 2.5 hours of HR Certification Institute (Program # 245048) recertification credits.
- Approved for 2.5 hours of SHRM (Class 15-2004) recertification credits.
Contact Stephanie Dorssom at 314.345.6646.