Please join Husch Blackwell attorneys for our complimentary annual fall labor and employment law seminar. Network with other professionals and earn continuing education credit as you learn about the following topics:
- Recent developments in labor and employment law
- Executive leadership transitions
- Unemployment and workers’ compensation
- Employment law issues for healthcare employers
- Top legal risks facing employers today
- Employee leaves of absence under FMLA, ADA and state law
- New developments in employee benefits
Date and Time
Thursday, November 16, 2017
7:30 a.m. - Noon
The Pfister Hotel
424 E. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Who Should Attend
Business owners, CEOs, CFOs, vice presidents, directors, human resource professionals, general counsel and other in-house counsel.
Continuing Education Credit
Wisconsin CLE credit is pending. HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) recertification credits are also pending.
Contact Ashley Connell at 414.978.5351.