Please join Husch Blackwell attorneys for our annual labor and employment law update. This comprehensive half-day seminar will focus on current issues in labor and employment law.
- Fair Labor Standards Act: Preparing for Change
- Affordable Care Act: Post-election Update
- Dress Code: Pro/Con
- BYOD: How It Can Impact eDiscovery in Employment Litigation
- OSHA: Broad-ranging Effect of New Amendments
- Recent Actions by OFCCP
- Missouri Service Letter Statute: A Trap for the Unwary
- Recent Immigration Changes: What They Mean to You
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission Enforcement Guidance
Date and Time
Thursday, November 10, 2016
8:00 a.m. – Registration and continental breakfast
8:25 a.m. - noon – Program
401 Ward Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64112
Who Should Attend
Business owners, vice presidents, directors, human resource professionals, general counsel and other in-house counsel.
Continuing Education Credit
Missouri and Kansas CLE credits are pending. HR Certification Institute (HRCI) recertification credit and Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) recertification credits are also pending.
Contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.