Please join us for our annual labor and employment law update. This comprehensive half-day seminar will focus on current issues in labor and employment law.
- Evolving Workplace Protections: Recent Developments for LGBT Individuals and Pregnant Employees
- The Almost-Weekend Update: Breaking (and Not-So-Breaking) Immigration News
- Accommodating Disabilities and Religious Beliefs: It’s All About the Dialogue
- National Labor Relations Bored? Not! Get the Latest News
- What’s Not “Fair” About Current Litigation Under the Fair Labor Standards Act and Fair Credit Reporting Act? How to Avoid Getting Sued
- Communication Quicksand: Email and the Attorney Client Privilege
Date and Time
Thursday, October 15, 2015
8:00 a.m. – Registration and continental breakfast
8:25 a.m. - Noon – Program
Ballroom, Lower Level
401 Ward Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64112
Who Should Attend
Business owners, supervisors, human resource professionals, general counsel and other in-house counsel.
This seminar is complimentary; however, registration is required by October 8.
Continuing Education Credits
This program is pending approval for Kansas and Missouri Continuing Legal Education credit, HR Certification Institute recertification credit, and Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) recertification credit.
Contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.
Connect With Us
Keep up to date with Husch Blackwell news by following us on Twitter or LinkedIn We also encourage you to subscribe to our Labor & Employment blog, Labor Relations Law Insider.