Please join Husch Blackwell attorneys for our annual fall labor and employment law conference. Network with other professionals and earn continuing education credit as you learn about the following topics:
- Top Secret: Recent Labor and Employment Law Developments
- Workplace Wellness Programs: Key to Employee Retention and Healthcare Savings?
- Interpreting the New Protections for LGBT Workers
- Declassifying a Telecommuting Workforce
- Drug Testing in the Workplace: Double-Crossed by the New Rules
- Mission Possible: Winning the Talent War in a Talent-Driven World
- Successes and Failures of the Affordable Care Act
- Inside Intelligence: Preparing for and Engaging in Delicate Conversations With Employees
- Establishing a “Safe House” in Your Workplace: Emerging Issues in OSHA and MSHA Compliance and Litigation
- Clear and Present Danger: Terminating an Employee With a Work Injury
- Hacking Recent Health Plan Firewalls
| FULL PROGRAM AGENDA |
Date and Time
Tuesday, November 15, 2016
8:00 a.m. – Registration
8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. – Program
The Pfister Hotel
424 E. Wisconsin Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Who Should Attend
Business owners, CEOs, CFOs, vice presidents, directors, human resource professionals, general counsel and other in-house counsel.
Continuing Education Credit
Wisconsin CLE credit is pending. HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) recertification credits are also pending.
Early registration (by October 31): $75
Regular registration (by November 7): $100
Includes breakfast and lunch
Contact Ashley Connell at 414.978.5351.