Please join us for our annual conference aimed at promoting trade relations between the United States and other countries. Distinguished business leaders, international trade and development experts, and government representatives will discuss trade and investment opportunities. Presenters for this year’s event include Stephen Kaniewski (President and CEO of Valmont Industries, Inc.), Mary Hawkins (President of Bellevue University) and Husch Blackwell LLP attorneys Beau Jackson, Grant Leach and Fang Shen.
In addition, we are pleased to add H.E. Javlon Vakhabov (Ambassador of the Republic of Uzbekistan) and Ivan Ponomarev (First Secretary – Agricultural Attache, Embassy of the Russian Federation to the United States) to the line-up of speakers.
The conference also provides an opportunity to establish new business relations, network with business leaders and political representatives, and meet market entry experts. The conference aims to form synergies among disciplines including business, logistics, banking, law, politics and economics, drawing primarily from practical experience.
- Provide a forum for connecting with potential partners.
- Increase export-import volume.
- Share information, knowledge and tools needed to enter new markets.
- Provide market-specific information.
- Introduce experts and organizations involved in international trade.
- Strengthen diplomatic relations.
- Form a network of key government officials, business and nonprofit organization leaders, and academics to collaborate on future projects on international economic, educational and cultural fronts.
Bellevue University, Symposium Room
John B. Muller Administrative Building
1000 Galvin Road South, Bellevue, NE 68005
9:30 a.m. – Registration
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. – Program
Noon – 1:00 p.m. – Lunch (Provided)
1:00 - 5:00 p.m. – Program
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. – Reception
Who Should Attend
Members of the business, government, nonprofit and academic communities with interest in international trade and economic development.
Continuing Education Credit
This program is approved for following continuing education credits:
- Iowa – 5.25 hours continuing legal education credits (CLE)
- Missouri – 5.2 hours CLE
- Nebraska – 5.33 hours CLE
- Nebraska – 6.8 hours CPE by the Nebraska Board of Public Accountancy
Salama International, Husch Blackwell, Valmont Industries, Inc. Bellevue University, First National Bank of Omaha and RSM.
Contact Nilufar Salama at 402.637.3385 or nilufar.salama salamatrade.com.