Please join Husch Blackwell Sanders for a law symposium on labor and employment.
- Extreme Makeover: Our Aging Workforce - How to Minimize Risks and Create Opportunity
- When One Employer is Not Enough - Joint Employment and Contingent Workers
- Friday Night Movie: A Long Day's Journey into Night - Does the Compensable Worday Ever End?
- Lost: Navigating Your Way Through New Terrain - An Update on the FMLA, ADA and GINA
- A Fair and Balanced Approach to Affirmative Action and EEO-1 Forms in 2008 and Beyond
- Law & (Dis)Order - Updates in Immigration Compliance & Sponsorship
- New House Rules for Traditional Labor Law
- Be the Survivor of Third Party Harassers and Consensual Relationships in the Workplace
- HBS After Work Speical: Employee Blogging and Other Off-Duty Conduct
- Real World: Workplace - Achieving and Maintaining a Diverse Workforce
Date & Time
Thursday, September 25, 2008
8:30 a.m. Registration
9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Program and Lunch
Hyatt Regency Crown Center
2345 McGee Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
Please RSVP to Shana Hoy at rsvp-kc huschblackwell.com or call 816.983.8809.