Please join Husch Blackwell Sanders for a full day program covering timely labor and employment law topics.
- What's Coming Down the Pike? The Obama Administration's Legislative Agenda and the Supreme Court's Fall Term
- Another Byproduct of the Economic Fallout - Broader Whistleblower Protections for Employees
- FMLA/ADAA: Managing Leaves of Absence and Accommodation Obligations in an Era of Declining Resources
- The Lilly Ledbetter Act and Ramifications for Employer Pay Practices
- Labor Law Updates: How Will the New Administration Impact the Workplace?
- Immigration Law Updates: Coping with Compliance and Sponsorship Challenges
- Genes and Germs: What HR Professional Need to Know About Genetic Testing (GINA) and a Probable H1N1 Influenza Epidemic
- Is Affirmative Action at OFCCP Expanding or Contracting? The Ricci Case, Hospitals and Stimulus Money Recipients
- Don't Pay Cash for Clunkers: Reducing Legal Risk During Reductions in Force
- Legal Considerations of Pre-Employment Screenings and Post-Employment References in the Age of Online Social Networking
Date & Time
Thursday, September 17, 2009
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Hyatt Regency Crown Center
2345 McGee Street
Kansas City, Missouri 64108
For further details or to RSVP, please contact Shana Hoy at rsvp-kc huschblackwell.com or call 816.983.8809.