In the previous year, businesses from Nebraska exported more than $6.5 billion in product to foreign markets. Businesses from Greater Nebraska are key contributors to these exports, with the Grand Island metropolitan area alone exporting approximately $1.1 billion in merchandise and commodities.
Please join representatives from First National Bank, Werner Enterprises, Husch Blackwell, RSM US LLP and SALAMA INTERNATIONAL for an opportunity to learn about global trade and network with other global Nebraska businesses.
- Overview of International Payment Terms – Karen Pinkall of First National Bank
- Legal Fundamentals of International Trade Transactions and International Trade Compliance – Grant Leach, Husch Blackwell
- Export Management – Nilufar Salama, SALAMA INTERNATIONAL
- International Tax Basics – RSM US LLP
- Foreign Exchange Transactions: Opportunities and Considerations – Michael Salerno, First National Bank
- Logistics Service Provider Selection and Supply Chain Management Advantages – Craig Stoffel, Werner Enterprises
Date and Time
Thursday, November 3, 2016
1:00 - 1:30 p.m – Registration
1:30 - 4:30 p.m. – Presentations
4:30 - 5:30 p.m. – Networking reception
First National Bank
810 Allen Drive
Grand Island, NE 68802
Who Should Attend
Business owners; supply chain professionals; trademark and branding professionals; compliance personnel; in-house counsel; finance and accounting professionals; and others responsible for planning and managing the import and export of goods.
This event is complimentary; however, registration is required by October 28, 2016.
Contact Rene Wilson at 402.964.5223