Please join Husch Blackwell attorneys for our complimentary annual spring labor and employment law seminar. Network with other professionals and earn continuing education credit as you learn about the following topics:
- Recent developments in labor and employment law
- Sexual harassment in today’s workplace
- Unemployment and workers’ compensation
- Employment law issues for healthcare employers
- Top legal risks facing employers today
- Employee leaves of absence under FMLA, ADA and state law
- New developments in employee benefits
| FULL PROGRAM AGENDA |
Date and Time
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
7:30 a.m. - noon
1001 Wisconsin Place
Madison, WI 53703
Who Should Attend
Business owners, CEOs, CFOs, vice presidents, directors, human resource professionals, general counsel and other in-house counsel.
Continuing Education Credit
This program is pending approval for Wisconsin CLE credit. HR Certification Institute (HRCI) and Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) recertification credits are also pending.
Contact Ashley Connell at 414.978.5351.