Eight Husch Blackwell attorneys in the firm’s Chicago office have been named to the 2017 Illinois Super Lawyers list. Two of those eight attorneys are Rising Stars.
- Norman Berger – Business Litigation
- Patrick Coffey – Health Care
- Kelly Eberspecher – Intellectual Property Litigation
- Michael Hayes – Class Action/Mass Torts: Defense
- Edward Manzo – Intellectual Property Litigation
- James White – Intellectual Property
Only up to five percent of attorneys per jurisdiction are named Super Lawyers. Selecting the attorneys includes peer nominations by seasoned attorneys followed by detailed evaluations, which are matched against third-party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on a state-by-state basis annually.
No more than two-and-a-half percent of attorneys in a state are named Rising Stars. The lawyers who make this list must be under 40 years old or have less than 10 years of legal experience. They go through the same selection process as Super Lawyers, excluding the peer evaluations.