THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2017 | 8:30 - 10:00 a.m.
HUSCH BLACKWELL | 20800 SWENSON DRIVE, SUITE 300 | WAUKESHA, WI 53186
All companies are affected by international trade issues. Whether you are an importer, indirect purchaser of imported goods or a U.S. producer, government trade action impacts your business operations and your bottom line. Please join Husch Blackwell attorneys for a discussion on the trade landscape, which was a major part of the campaigns of both political parties.
- President Trump’s Trade Policy Agenda – goals, issues on hold, and pending actions
- Reactions of the business community to proposed trade restraints
- TPP, NAFTA and the integration of the U.S. economy – will anything substantially change?
- Increase in trade actions filed by U.S. companies
- China – will broad trade actions help or hurt the U.S.?
Presenter: Jeffrey S. Neeley, Partner, Husch Blackwell
Moderator: Philip J. Miller, Partner, Husch Blackwell
Who Should Attend
CEOs and CFOs, business unit leaders, general counsel, import compliance officials, head sales managers, and mergers and acquisition professionals.
Continuing Education Credit
This program is pending approval for Wisconsin continuing legal education credit.
Contact Ashley Connell at 414.978.5351.