Husch Blackwell, joined by our marketing partners, the International Trade Council of Kansas City and the Asian Chamber of Commerce of Kansas City, invite you to a seminar to discuss practical issues in doing business in China and working with Chinese suppliers.
Experienced commercial and international trade attorneys from Husch Blackwell, Hylands Law Firm (headquartered in Beijing, China) and Wang Jing & Co. (headquartered in Guangzhou, China) will discuss the following topics:
- Sourcing from or contracting to manufacture in China
- Entering the China market/Selling products in China
- Establishment of a business operation in China
- Protection of intellectual properties
- Compliance with labor contract laws
- Importation regulations affecting foreign companies
- New tax rules and how they work with the special economic zones, previously available tax reductions, etc.
Date & Time
Wednesday, September 29th, 2010
8 - 11:45 a.m.
4801 Main Street, 10th floor
Kansas City, MO 64112
Who Should Attend
If your company plans to sell products, set up business operations or source from China, this is a seminar you should attend. Company executives responsible for inbound or outbound transactions in China, corporate counsel, international managers, business managers, compliance officers, contract administrators, sales representatives, and others who manage or participate in activities in China or with Chinese suppliers will benefit from the information at this seminar.
This program is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please RSVP to Shana Hoy by Wednesday, September 22, at rsvp-kc huschblackwell.com or 816.983.8809.