The Chinese government continues to reform its foreign investment and foreign exchange policy to create a more welcoming business environment for foreign companies conducting business in China. There have been significant recent developments. If you are already in or are considering entering the China market, please join Husch Blackwell and Chase Bank for a discussion of new issues and recent updates regarding conducting business in China. Our speakers will discuss:
- The Draft Foreign Investment Law that will redesign the foreign investment legal framework of China
- Opportunities in the China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone
- Elimination of the registered capital requirements for many companies
- Update on China’s current economy and the government’s economic policies in 2015
- Impact of recent regulatory changes in banking and finance on US companies doing business with China, such as RMB Internationalization, simplification of foreign exchange control regulations and cross border payments and collections
Date and Time
Thursday, May 21, 2015
2:45 p.m. – Registration
3 - 4:30 p.m. – Program
4:30 - 6 p.m. – Reception
4801 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64112
Fang Shen, Partner, Husch Blackwell
Kok-Chi Tsim, Senior Relationships Executive, J.P. Morgan
Who Should Attend
If your company plans to sell products, set up business or invest in China, this is a seminar you should attend. Company executives responsible for China, corporate counsel, international managers, business managers, compliance officers, contract administrators, sales representatives, and others who manage or participate in activities in China will benefit from the information at this seminar.
Continuing Education Credit
This program is pending continuing legal education credit approval in Kansas, Illinois and Missouri.
Contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.