Now is the time for your hospital or health system to enter the realm of specialty pharmacy. Husch Blackwell and CSI Specialty Group discuss the advantages and hurdles to breaking into the industry, as well as the business know-how required to successfully launch and operate a specialty pharmacy.
- Defining specialty pharmacy and specialty drugs
- Evaluating the landscape of the specialty pharmacy industry and the channels that serve patients
- How integrated care (IDN) differs from traditional specialty pharmacy
- Specialty pharmacy success drivers and advantages
- Johns Hopkins case study: Integrating pharmacy services to meet patient needs
Date and Time
Thursday, July 27, 2017
Noon - 1:00 p.m. CDT
Libby Orendorff, Attorney, Husch Blackwell
Cori Casey Turner, Partner, Husch Blackwell
Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, President/CEO, CSI Specialty Group
Who Should Attend
Healthcare industry leaders, including C-level executives, controllers, risk managers, Chief Pharmacy officers, Vice President pharmacy, Pharmacy directors and in-house counsel.
Continuing Education Credit
This program is pending approval for Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin continuing legal education credit.
Contact Emily Kenyon at 816.983.8776.