Husch Blackwell invites you to a morning program discussing the immediate and future impact of the Financial Reform Legislation, including the effect the Dodd-Frank legislation will have on financial institutions, consumer lenders, appraisers and companies involved in processing and administering loans, payments and accounts.
- Deposits and payment systems, including deposit insurance changes and debit card and the Durbin Amendment.
- Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection, including authority and transfer date, new UDAAP standard, examination authority, new enforcement authority for state attorneys general and new limits on federal preemption.
- Commercial lending, including accounting, changes to loan documentation and risk retention in securitized offerings.
- Mortgage lending, including Dodd-Frank direction to the Federal Reserve, creation of "safe harbor," risk retention requirements and SAFE Act implementation.
- New capital requirements, including section 23 A and section 23 B, corporate governance and risk management.
Date & Time
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
8 a.m. Registration & Breakfast
8:30 - 11:30 a.m. Program
Husch Blackwell LLP
190 Carondelet Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63105
This program is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please RSVP to Stephanie Dorssom at 314.345.6646 by Friday, March 11.
Approved for 2.6 hours of Illinois CLE credit and 3.2 hours of Missouri CLE credit.