Please join the attorneys of Husch Blackwell for our annual seminar covering timely issues in intellectual property law.
- Leveraging and protecting your trademarks in a global marketplace
- The current landscape of US privacy and security laws
- Trade secret protection and use of third party trade secrets
- Social media and employee issues
- Strategies for going on the offense against patent assertion entities
- Other recent developments in intellectual property law
Date & Time
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
8 a.m. - Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 - 11 a.m. - Program
Sanders Conference Room
4801 Main Street, 10th floor
Kansas City, MO 64112
Continuing Education Credits
Missouri and Kansas CLE credit are pending.
The program is complimentary; however, registration is required.
Please contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.