Please join Husch Blackwell for our annual half-day franchise seminar with presentations on HR and employment-related issues, advertising programs and franchisee profitability. In addition, we will once again host an “unmeeting” over lunch that will provide attendees the opportunity to raise franchise-related issues that are important to them and share experiences addressing those issues.
- Employment issues to watch
- Advertising programs: options and legalities
- Tools and processes to drive franchise profitability
Date and Time
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
8:00 a.m. – Registration and continental breakfast
8:15 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. – Program
4801 Main Street, 10th Floor
Kansas City, MO 64112
- Dave Banark, Chief Operating Officer, Home Instead Senior Care
- Don Culp, Attorney, Husch Blackwell
- John Moore, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Arkadia Olson, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Terry Potter, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Willie Ramirez, Director of People and Culture, City Wide & Oddo Development
- Travis Sill, Vice President, FTC
Who Should Attend
Franchisors and franchisees of existing franchise systems, owners and operators of businesses interested in expanding through franchising, and anyone else involved in franchised businesses or locations.
Continuing Education Credits
Approval is pending for Missouri and Kansas continuing legal education credit.
Contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.