Please join Husch Blackwell attorneys for our annual seminar on timely issues in intellectual property law. Afterward, we'll enjoy cocktails, hors d’oeuvres and spectacular view of the Plaza lights from our 10th-floor conference room.
- Case Law Update: Copyright, Trademark and Patent
- Post-Grant Patent Practice: Pitfalls and Advantages
- Byte Fight: Seeing Both Sides of a Software Licensing Negotiation
- Legal and Commercial Impacts of Blockchain
- Trade Secrets Case Study: Plaintiff vs. Defendant
Date and Time
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
2:00 p.m. – Registration
2:15 - 5:00 p.m. – Program
5:00 - 6:00 p.m. – Networking reception
4801 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64112
Who Should Attend
General counsel, CIO's, vice presidents, risk managers and others working with corporate intellectual property.
Continuing Education Credit
This program is pending approval for Kansas and Missouri continuing legal education credit.
Contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.