Please join Husch Blackwell attorneys for our annual seminar on timely issues in intellectual property law.
Topics to include:
- Slurs, Insults and Cheers: The Latest TM and Copyright Cases Impacting Your Business
- Forum Decorum and Dues News: An Update on Patent Venue
- Online Retailers Take-Down and Enforcement Procedures
- O Canada! Imminent Changes to IP Laws Along the Northern Border
- Keeping Trade Secrets Secret – Report From the Front Line
Date and Time
Wednesday, November 8, 2017
8:00 a.m. – Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 a.m. - noon – Program
Charles F. Knight Conference Center
1 Brookings Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130
Who Should Attend
General counsel, CIOs, vice presidents, risk managers and others working with corporate intellectual property.
Continuing Education Credit
This program is pending approval for Missouri and Illinois continuing legal education credit.
Contact Pam Clark at 314.345.6648.