Please join Husch Blackwell attorneys for an informative program that will peer into the future of higher education legal issues.
- Key trends for higher education over the next four years
- Emerging free speech and freedom of expression issues on campus
- The Transformation of the accreditation system
- Data breach response
- Emerging compensation and benefits issues for administrators and student workers
- The Department of Education under the Trump administration
Date and Time
Friday, April 7, 2017
8:30 a.m.– Registration
9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.– Program
Johnson County Community College
12345 College Boulevard
Overland Park, KS 66210
Interested in attending but can’t make it to Kansas City? Join us at one of our satellite locations.
St. Louis, MO
Who Should Attend
College and university legal officers, general counsel, attorneys, presidents, deans, vice presidents and provosts.
Continuing Education Credit
This program is pending approval for Kansas, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska and Wisconsin continuing legal education credit, assistance with additional states is available, and HRCI and SHRM recertification credit.
Contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.
This event is not sponsored or endorsed by JCCC. Husch Blackwell is fully and solely responsible for this event and the views expressed.