Please join Husch Blackwell attorneys for an informative program focusing on risk management in higher education.
- Supermarket Sweep: Sweeping Away Historic and Cultural Barriers to Compliance
Presenter: Derek Teeter
- Jeopardy! Avoiding Pitfalls That Jeopardize Your Title IV Federal Student Aid Program Participation
Presenter: Anne Cartwright
- The Price Is Right: Proactive Management of Employee Leave, Disability Accommodation and Performance
Presenter: Michael Norton
- Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me! The Husch Blackwell Risk Management Quiz
Presenters: John Borkowski and Guest Tom Cline
- Family Feud: The Survey Says New Federal and State Legislation Will Impact Your Campus
Presenter: Hayley Hanson
- Press Your Luck: Avoiding a Whammy in the Emerging Areas of Risk Associated With Student Affairs
Presenter: Sean Tassi
Date and Time
Friday, April 22, 2016
8:30 a.m. CDT – Registration
9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. CDT – Program
Lunch will be provided
National World War I Museum and Memorial at Liberty Memorial, Auditorium
100 W. 26th Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
Interested in attending but can't make it to Kansas City? Join us at one of our satellite locations.
St. Louis, MO
Who Should Attend
College and university legal officers, general counsel, attorneys, presidents, deans, vice presidents and provosts.
Continuing Education Credit
This program is pending approval for Arizona, Kansas, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska and Ohio continuing legal education credit.
Contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.