Please join Husch Blackwell attorneys for our annual half-day labor and employment law update.
- Show Me Reform: SB43 and Missouri Right to Work
- The Seismic Immigration Policy Shift of 2017
- Navigating the Political Divide: Challenges for the Workplace
- Electronic Disclosure of ERISA Plan Communications
- Bathrooms to Boardrooms: Gender Identity in the Workplace
- Medical Inquiries: Can I Ask That?
- Cannabis and the Workplace: A Guide for Employers
Date and Time
Thursday, October 12, 2017
8:00 a.m. – Registration and continental breakfast
8:25 a.m. - noon – Program
401 Ward Parkeway
Kansas City, MO 64112
Who Should Attend
Business owners, vice presidents, directors, human resource professionals, general counsel and other in-house counsel.
Continuing Education Credits
This program is pending approval for Kansas and Missouri continuing legal education credit, and HR Certification Institute and Society for Human Resource Management recertification credit.
Contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.