Please join the attorneys of Husch Blackwell for our 13th Annual Health Law Conference in Austin. Network with other healthcare leaders and earn continuing legal education credit as you learn about the following topics:
- Healthcare in Texas: The Ever-Changing Landscape David Hilgers with Philippe Bochaton, CEO of Lakeway Regional Medical Center and Will Schlotter, CEO of Capitol Anesthesiology Association
- Data Security in a Dangerous Information World Jeff Jensen and Peter Sloan
- The Coming of Telemedicine: Business and Compliance Opportunities Julian Rivera
- Hypothetical Client Meeting: Your Employee Blew the "Fraud" Whistle. Now What?
- Moderator Brian Flood with Panelists Lorinda Holloway, Kevin Koronka and Cindi Faulkner, former President and Chief Operating Officer of a multi-facility healthcare company (playing the role of the client)
Date and Time
Thursday, October 1, 2015
8:30 a.m. – Registration and continental breakfast
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. – Program
JW Marriott Austin
Ballrooms 402 and 403
110 E. 2nd Street
Austin, TX 78701
| DIRECTIONS |
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CFOs, general counsel, compliance officers and other senior business leaders. Representatives of hospitals, physician groups and other healthcare organizations.
Continuing Education Credits
This program is pending approval for Texas Continuing Legal Education credit.
Contact Stephanie Dorssom at 314.345.6646.
Connect With Us
Keep up to date with Husch Blackwell news by following us on Twitter and LinkedIn. We also invite you to subscribe to our blog, Healthcare Law Insights.