Join Dot Foods, Inc., Husch Blackwell LLP, Marsh LLC and RubinBrown for a Captive Insurance Seminar!
It is a misconception that captive insurance companies are only for large companies and are set up outside of the United States. However, there are specific provisions for the creation of a "Small Captive" that can help the small and mid-size company to manage its insurance risks in a tax efficient manner. At this seminar you will hear the Chief Financial Officer of Dot Foods explain why they recently formed a Small Captive insurance company. We will also be joined by other insurance, legal and tax experts to discuss what you need to know about Small Captives.
A fantastic lineup of industry experts will discuss the following topics:
- What is a Small Captive
- Why form a Small Captive
- What risks should a Small Captive insure
- How is a Small Captive managed as a business
- What is the profile of a business that could benefit from forming a Small Captive
- What are the legal considerations including domicile, ownership and structure
- What are the tax and financial considerations and benefits
Date and Time
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
7:30 a.m. – Registration, Networking and Breakfast
8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. – Seminar
RubinBrown St. Louis Office
One North Brentwood Blvd., Suite 1100
Saint Louis, MO 63105
- Craig A. Adoor, Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Jeffrey B. Kane, Partner, RubinBrown LLP
- Raymond S. Kreienkamp, Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP
- Derek M. Martisus, Senior Vice President, Marsh LLC
- William H. Metzinger, Chief Financial Officer, Dot Foods, Inc.
Continuing Education Credit
This event is approved for 1.5 hours of CPE credit.
Contact events rubinbrown.com.