Corporate and Governmental Investigations. Internal and governmental enforcement investigations continue to pose challenges to organizations across a span of industry settings. The proper handling of internal and external investigations directly impacts the risk and consequences resulting from problems triggering enforcement exposure.
Husch Blackwell partner Patrick S. Coffey will offer insights relating to this evolving area, including:
- The risk environment and recent developments in enforcement posture
- Strategies for defending investigations and managing enforcement risk
- Reducing risk through practical compliance measures
- Avoiding escalations of problems through internal investigations and
proper disclosure mechanisms
Communicating in a Crisis. When a crisis occurs, companies must respond swiftly and decisively to maintain their reputation, manage exposure and reduce fallout. Having an effective and comprehensive response plan in place is essential.
Husch Blackwell advisor Stephen J. Lyons will offer strategies, insight and lessons learned from recent real-life incidents so you can:
- Prepare a crisis plan
- Assemble a crisis response team
- Protect the brand
- Take steps to mitigate exposure from a crisis before it takes place
Date and Time
Wednesday, December 6, 2017
2:30 - 5:00 P.M.
555 E. Wells Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202
2:30 p.m. – Registration
2:45 p.m. – Corporate and Governmental Investigations
4:00 p.m. – Communicating in a Crisis
5:00 p.m. – Cocktail reception
Continuing Education Credit
In partnership with ACC Wisconsin, Husch Blackwell presents two hours of educational programming. This program is pending approval for Wisconsin CLE credit.
Contact Ashley Connell at 414.978.5351.