Please join Husch Blackwell’s Intellectual Property attorneys for our annual program covering timely IP legal issues. The program will be followed by a networking reception at our office overlooking the Country Club Plaza as the holiday lights are illuminated at dusk.
Date and Time
- Design Patents: Understanding the New Hague Agreement Option
- Patents "101" – What Is a Patentable Invention?
- What You Say May Be Used Against You – Managing False Advertising and Deceptive Trade Practice Claims
- IP in All Shapes – 3D Printing and Its Impact on IP Strategies
- The Threat Is Real: Assessing Your Cybersecurity Risk and Data Policies
- Wednesday, December 16, 2015
- 2:00 p.m. – Registration
- 2:15 p.m. – Program
- 4:45 p.m. – Networking reception
4801 Main Street, 10th Floor
Kansas City, MO 64112
This event is complimentary; however, registration is required by December 9.
Continuing Education Credits
This program is pending approval for Kansas and Missouri continuing legal education credit.
Contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.
Connect With Us
Keep up to date with Husch Blackwell news by following us on Twitter or LinkedIn.