Healthcare real estate transactions are on a fast track. Healthcare systems are expanding to accommodate new delivery models, and investors are diversifying portfolios by adding healthcare real estate to the traditional asset classes to hedge against times of economic uncertainty. Additionally, physician groups are increasingly seeking to invest in healthcare real estate assets.
Join attorneys from Husch Blackwell’s Healthcare Real Estate team for a discussion of the legal trends and issues impacting medical office buildings, medical/surgical facilities and specialty hospitals.
- Construction delivery methods for healthcare real estate projects
- Avoiding project disasters
- Development of healthcare real estate projects
- Regulatory aspects of healthcare real estate, including fair market valuations
Date and Time
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
8:00 a.m. – Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 a.m. - Noon – Program
Wells Fargo Building
1700 Lincoln Street
Denver, CO 80203
- Steve Carr, Principal, H+L Architecture
- Joe Davis, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Robert Detrick, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Bill Maggard, NexCore Healthcare Capital Corp.
- Jim Miles, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- David Raymond, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Alisa Rice, Senior Associate/Healthcare Planner, H+L Architecture
- Drew Shearer, Managing Director of Real Estate Development & COO, Development
- Stuart Thomas, Health Broker Associate, Cushman & Wakefield
- Jim Connors, Director of Valuation Services, The Pinnacle Group
Who Should Attend
Owners, developers, contractors, architects, designers, engineers, investors, property managers, landlords and tenants, and physician groups
This event is complimentary; however, registration is required by September 29.
Continuing Education Credits
This program is pending approval for Colorado continuing legal education credit.
Contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.
Connect With Us
Keep up to date with Husch Blackwell news by following us on LinkedIn and Twitter. We also invite you to subscribe to our blog, Healthcare Law Insights.