Compliance with federal election laws for corporations and connected committees is receiving increased attention this election year. The ethical rules governing your interactions with public officials call for significant preparation and disclosure. If you are establishing a political action committee (PAC) or setting a political agenda, you need sound direction that considers all applicable rules and regulations.
Join Husch Blackwell attorneys for a discussion of relevant federal campaign finance rules and regulations.
- Campaign finance compliance
- Federal Election Commission (FEC) compliance rules and when you need representation
- FEC rules for establishing and maintaining PACs
- How to prepare and review PAC disclosure forms for submission to the FEC
- Citizens United implications
- Lobbying and ethics compliance
Date and Time
Thursday, March 31, 2016
Noon - 1:00 p.m. CDT
Kyle Gilster, Partner
Charles Fleischmann, Attorney
Who Should Attend
C-level executives, owners, senior managers, in-house counsel and public policy professionals at companies that engage in or seek to engage in political activity, either directly or through a political action committee.
Continuing Education Credits
This program is pending approval for Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Nebraska, Tennessee and Texas continuing legal education credit.
Contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.