Please join Husch Blackwell for our annual half-day seminar focusing on hot topics and lessons learned in the franchise industry.
After the morning presentations we will host an unmeeting, a group discussion on topics suggested by seminar attendees. It’s an opportunity to voice issues, hear what others have done in your situation and share past franchising successes.
- Latest Developments on Franchisor “Employer” Status: What Franchisors and Franchisees Should Know
- Reflections on 20 Years of Franchising: Lessons Learned (If Only I Knew Then What I Know Now)
- Get Results: Effective Franchise Communications
- Franchisor Considerations When the Franchise Relationship Ends
Date and Time
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
8:00 a.m. – Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. – Program
4801 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64112
- Michaelle Baumert, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Jami Hahn, President, Forward Communication Strategies, Inc.
- Jeff Huber, President, Home Instead Senior Care
- Michael Norton, Partner, Husch Blackwell
Who Should Attend
Franchisors and franchisees of existing franchise systems; owners and operators of businesses interested in expanding through franchising; and anyone else involved in franchised businesses or locations.
This event is complimentary; however, registration is required by September 9.
Continuing Education Credits
Approval is pending for Missouri and Kansas continuing legal education credit.
Contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.
Connect With Us
Keep up to date with Husch Blackwell news by following us on Twitter or LinkedIn.