Join us for our annual half-day program covering timely issues in intellectual property law. Presenters include Husch Blackwell intellectual property attorneys, as well as a special guest speaker from the law department at Caleres, formerly known as Brown Shoe Co.
- From Brown Shoe Co. to Caleres – The Rebranding of One of St. Louis’ Most Familiar Companies (Mike Oberlander, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary – Caleres, Inc.)
- Big Brand Hits of 2015 – Trademark Year in Review (Alan Nemes)
- What You Say May Be Used Against You – The Rise of False Advertising and Deceptive Trade Practice Claims in the Consumer Products and Consumables Industries (Mike Annis)
- The Shape of Things to Come – 3D Printing and Its Impact on IP Strategies (Dan Cohn and Sam Digirolamo)
- Trawling for Trolls – Recent Efforts to Curb Non-Practicing Entities and Why You Should Care (Andy Gilfoil)
Date and Time
Thursday, October 15, 2015
8 a.m. – Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 a.m. - Noon – Program
4240 Duncan Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63110
If you cannot attend in person, remote access will be available upon request.
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for 4.2 Missouri CLE and 3.5 Illinois CLE credit hours.
Contact Stephanie Dorssom at 314.345.6646.