Please join Husch Blackwell and Berkeley Research Group (BRG) for our 14th Annual Health Law Conference in Austin. Network with other healthcare leaders and earn continuing legal education credit as you learn about the following topics:
- Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow, Post-Breach? – Hear a case study on how to deal with breaches within your entity and the ultimate consequences to your business model.
- David Phillips, Managing Director, BRG
- Deborah Hiser, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Moderator Peter Enko, Partner, Husch Blackwell
- Healthcare M&A in 2016: Perspectives From Buyers and Sellers – Learn key business and regulatory considerations that are driving the current market for mergers and acquisitions in healthcare.
- False Claims - Law, Reality and Handling "Due Diligence"– Hear from experts regarding the current regulatory environment.
- Value-Based Reimbursement: It's Here! – Learn how value-based reimbursement is impacting providers as the government rolls out bundling programs and enhanced quality based reimbursement approaches.
Date and Time
Thursday, October 6, 2016
8:00 a.m. – Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 a.m. - noon – Program
JW Marriott Austin
110 E. Second St.
Austin, TX 78701
Who Should Attend
CEOs, COOs, CFOs, general counsel, compliance officers and other senior business leaders. Representatives of hospitals, physician groups and other healthcare organizations.
Continuing Education Credits
This program is pending approval for Texas continuing legal education credit.
Contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.