When America’s biggest companies were recently asked to name the law firms they routinely turn to for legal advice, Husch Blackwell was on their list.
Husch Blackwell has been named as a 2011 Go-To Law Firm, and will be featured in the 8th Annual "In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies," a guide produced by ALM, the publishers of Corporate Counsel magazine. According to ALM, this recognition is established by surveys sent to general counsel at each of the top 500 public companies and through research in various resources including public records, leading publications and well-respected commercial databases. Husch Blackwell was recognized by its clients in the following areas of law:
- Coventry Health Care - Litigation
- Emerson Electric Co. - Litigation
- Monsanto Company - Litigation
- News Corporation - Intellectual Property
- Smurfit-Stone Container Corporation – Labor & Employment
- Tyson Foods, Inc. – Intellectual Property
- U.S. Bancorp - Litigation
- YRC Worldwide, Inc. - Litigation
Husch Blackwell LLP is a full-service litigation and business law firm with more than 600 attorneys in locations across the United States and in London, serving clients with domestic, international and multinational operations. To learn more about our services, please click here.