View an On Demand recording of this webinar.
Healthcare is the fastest-growing industry in the U.S., attracting high levels of regulatory interest. It’s critical for employers in the field to know their exposure and potential liabilities and to understand how labor law violations may impact agreements. Join our healthcare attorneys for an in-depth update on recent federal actions that may substantially expand the burdens and liabilities for healthcare employers.
- Recent federal court and agency actions, including:
- The D.C. Circuit decision on overtime exemption for third-party home healthcare providers
- Proposed changes to white collar overtime exemptions
- Healthcare employees' access to work email systems for union purposes
- Proposed guidance on wellness programs
- The NLRB's revised definition of a joint employer and its implications
- Proposed rulemaking regarding nondiscrimination under the Affordable Care Act
- HIPAA compliance in social media
Date and Time
Wednesday, October 14, 2015
Noon - 1 p.m. (CDT)
Kevin Koronka, Partner, Husch Blackwell
Randy Thompson, Partner, Husch Blackwell
Who Should Attend
Healthcare industry leaders, including administrators, legal counsel and human resources staff
Continuing Education Credit
This program is pending approval for Colorado, Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska, Tennessee and Texas continuing legal education credit.
The webinar is complimentary; however, registration is required.
Contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.
Connect With Us
Keep up to date with Husch Blackwell news by following us on Twitter and LinkedIn. We also encourage you to subscribe to our Healthcare blog, Healthcare Law Insights.