Please join Husch Blackwell for a breakfast seminar providing practical advice for addressing common ethical issues arising in your daily practice.
- Identifying the client: whistleblowers, wholly-owned subsidiaries and corporate management
- Working with outside counsel
- Handling conflicts of interest
- Communicating with persons represented by counsel
- Ensuring privilege is protected
Shelly Rosenfelder, Attorney
Date and Agenda
Tuesday, April 24, 2018
8:15 a.m. – Registration and breakfast
8:30 a.m. – Program
JQH Tower Starlight Room on 22nd Floor
901 St. Louis St.
Springfield, MO 65806
Who Should Attend
Corporate counsel, general counsel and corporate attorneys.
Continuing Education Credit
This seminar has been approved for Missouri ethics continuing legal credit.
Pam Clark at 314.345.6648