Benchmark Litigation recognized Husch Blackwell as a top litigation firm, listing 17 attorneys across three offices in its 2017 directory of leading litigators. The firm also received Benchmark’s “Recommended” ranking in Missouri and Nebraska.
Partner Christopher Smith was named to Benchmark’s "Under 40 Hot List" of top litigators under 40 and was one of only 10 Missouri attorneys named to the list.
Husch Blackwell partners Cynthia Cordes and Christine Miller were also named to the "Top 250 Women in Litigation" rankings. Miller has been named to this ranking since its 2012 inception; Cordes was first named in 2015.
The Husch Blackwell attorneys listed in the 2017 Benchmark Litigation rankings include:
Local Litigation Stars
- Gina Carter – Intellectual Property (from legacy firm Whyte Hirschboeck Dudek)
- Joseph Conran – General Commercial, Health Care, Intellectual Property, Securities
- Thomas Dee – Antitrust, Consumer Litigation, Intellectual Property, Labor and Employment
- Christine Miller – General Commercial, Labor and Employment, Product Liability
- Gregory Minana – Health Care, Product Liability
- James Monafo – Health Care, Life Sciences
- Joseph Orlet – General Commercial, Intellectual Property, Product Liability
- Alan Popkin – Banking
Benchmark focuses exclusively on the U.S. litigation market, with a research team conducting extensive interviews around the country with leading private practice lawyers and in-house counsel. “Local Litigation Stars” are attorneys who are recommended consistently as reputable and effective litigators by clients and peers. Lawyers who are consistently recommended by peer partners, competitors and clients as litigators who are likely to appear as local litigation stars in coming editions are recognized as “Future Stars.”