We provide cost-effective and efficient guidance in the following areas:
- Determining the best method for your U.S. investment (subsidiary formation, joint venture, distributorship).
- Managing your cross-border commercial relationships (supplier agreements, franchise agreements, license agreements).
- Importation and distribution of your products, including compliance with U.S. legislation, such as the Trading with the Enemy Act and the USA PATRIOT Act.
- Protecting your intellectual property rights.
- Locating and acquiring the real estate necessary for your business.
- Employing a local workforce and/or immigration needs for British/EU employees coming to the U.S.
- Maximizing your potential tax benefits.
- Avoiding disputes within the United States and resolving any that may arise.
If you would like to speak to one of our lawyers, please contact us.