Husch Blackwell LLP is a full-service litigation and business law firm with multiple locations across the United States, serving clients with domestic and international operations. We have an immediate opening in our Milwaukee office for an Office Services Clerk.
The Office Services Clerk is responsible for the daily duties associated with the operations in the Firm’s Office Services Department.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide assistance in preparing copy center projects with user specifications including using various types of binding methods, collation, custom tabs, duplex, color production, or billing requirements.
- Organize incoming print, scan and copy center materials by priority.
- Perform quality review of each project upon completion and deliver to requesting party.
- Accurate collection, sorting and distribution of incoming U.S. mail, inter-office and intra-office mail and overnight packages daily.
- Meter outgoing mail and prepare FedEx shipments daily.
- Log and deliver all FedEx, UPS and other incoming packages.
- Assist with ordering and reconciliation of supplies for mailroom operations and general office use.
- Provide limited coverage for the Receptionist, including answering phones, greeting clients and accepting deliveries.
- Monitor electronic faxes throughout the day.
- Assist with conference room set ups as needed.
- Assist with cleaning and stocking of Satellite Copy Rooms.
- Run errands within a six block radius of the firm.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience required, preferably in a professional services environment.
- Must be able to work until 6:00 p.m. two days per week.
- Ability to sit, stand and routinely lift 30 lbs
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and much more. Please send a cover letter, résumé, and salary requirements to: CareersMIL huschblackwell.com.