Click to view a recording of the Postal Service Contracting: Year in Review and Ahead webinar.
Postal contractors continue to be impacted by USPS cost-cutting efforts, reductions in requirements, and a renewed emphasis on obtaining competition. These pressures, plus new measures, can be expected to have significant implications for postal contractors in 2012.
Please join David Hendel, Chair of Husch Blackwell's Postal Service Contracting group, and Kyle Gilster, a partner in our Government Affairs group, for a special webinar where we will review major developments that affected contractors in 2011 and make predictions for the year ahead.
Topics will include:
- USPS financial condition
- FY 2011 procurement spending
- Revisions to the USPS Supplying Principles and Practices manual
- Protests and disagreements filed against USPS contract awards
- Office of Inspector General reports and investigations
- Postal Reform Act and other proposed legislation to fix the Postal Service
- Predictions for the year ahead
Date & Time
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
12-1 pm, CST
This program is complimentary; however, registration is required. To register, click here. You will receive webinar connection instructions upon registration.
Questions? Please contact