Recognized in Your Field
Our clients receive best-in-class legal services focused on their industry. We’re honored to be recognized for our excellence in the boardroom, in the courtroom and in the communities where we live and work.
Some recent commendations from clients, peers, and professional and community organizations include:
- Working Mother magazine named Husch Blackwell one of the 2017 “Best Law Firms for Women,” in recognition of firm policies and initiatives that promote leadership and work-life balance for women attorneys.
- Association of Corporate Counsel named Husch Blackwell and Express Scripts 2017 ACC Value Champions for their collaboration in implementing an innovative program designed to improve efficiencies in the delivery of legal services.
- BTI Consulting Group named Husch Blackwell to its “Honor Roll of Most Feared Law Firms” in its BTI Litigation Outlook 2018 report, based on interviews with corporate counsel and other legal decision-makers at large organizations.
- Chambers USA 2017 named 37 Husch Blackwell attorneys to their 2017 rankings. Husch Blackwell also received top rankings in nine areas of law.
- Husch Blackwell was one of 22 firms nationwide praised by corporate counsel at Fortune 1000 and other large firms for its alternative fee arrangements (AFAs), according to a 2016 report from BTI Consulting.
- BTI Consulting named Husch Blackwell to the BTI Client Service A-Team 2016, honoring law firms that have been recognized for exceptional service by corporate counsel at Fortune 1000 and other large organizations. It was the third consecutive year Husch Blackwell received the honor.
- The American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA) named Husch Blackwell's healthcare law practice the seventh-largest nationwide in its 2016 Top Honors list. In addition, Modern Healthcare magazine named Husch Blackwell the 22nd largest healthcare firm in the U.S.
- In 2017 Benchmark Litigation rankings, Husch Blackwell was named a “recommended” firm in Missouri and Nebraska, and 17 of our attorneys were named “Local Litigation Stars” or “Future Stars.” Additionally, Christopher Smith was named to Benchmark Litigation’s Under 40 Hot List of top litigators under 40, and Cynthia L. Cordes and Christine F. Miller were again recognized in Benchmark Litigation’s Top 250 Women in Litigation.
- Husch Blackwell received a 100 percent rating in the 2017 Corporate Equality Index administered by the Human Rights Campaign Foundation. The firm’s high score reflects a commitment to equality for its lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender attorneys, staff and clients.
- Best Lawyers listed 156 Husch Blackwell attorneys--a firm record--in its 2018 directory as leaders in their respective areas of law.
- Husch Blackwell earned National Tier 1 rankings in the U.S. News – Best Lawyers' 2017 Best Law Firms survey for Employment Law – Management, Litigation – Labor & Employment, Real Estate Law and Tax Law.
- Husch Blackwell earned the top spot on Austin's 2016 Law Firm Diversity Report Card, which recognizes firms that have done particularly well in retaining and promoting minority attorneys to partnership. The firm earned the highest grade of "A" for the fifth year in a row.
- A total of 132 Husch Blackwell attorneys were named to the 2016 Super Lawyers list.
- Midwest Real Estate News named Husch Blackwell one of the top 10 “Best of the Best” real estate law firms in a 13-state region for 2015.
- Husch Blackwell was named a 2015 Go-To Law Firm in the areas of litigation and labor and employment law by 16 Fortune 500 companies, as featured in the 12th annual “In-House Law Departments at the Top 500 Companies” guide from ALM, the publisher of Corporate Counsel magazine.
- The American Bar Association Health Law Section ranks Husch Blackwell first in the Midwest and No. 6 in the South in its 2015 Annual Regional Law Firm Recognition listing.
- In Lexology’s 2014 Client Choice Guide – USA & Canada, Husch Blackwell was named the leading Missouri firm, having received the highest recognition by Missouri-based corporate counsel members scoring firms on customer service quality.
- Husch Blackwell received the 2014 Seeds of Justice award from Nebraska Appleseed for outstanding pro bono contributions that advance the public interest by providing counsel and resources to ensure that children in Nebraska receive the healthcare they need.
- Husch Blackwell received the 2013 Pro Bono Publico firm award from the Missouri Bar’s Young Lawyers’ Section for actively encouraging its attorneys to provide pro bono services.