Husch Blackwell LLP; Dimerco Express (U.S.A.) Corp.; and Chase Bank invite you to learn how to integrate China into your global supply chain. This highly informative, complimentary seminar will bring together key thought leaders to focus on the complex issues that arise when conducting business with China – including corporate, intellectual property, customs & trade, international, regulatory, banking & finance and much more.
- Doing Business in China: Negotiating vendor contracts for goods and services, dealing with government authorities, protecting intellectual property
- Structuring the Supply Chain: NVO’s, carriers, forwarders, brokers, how to monitor who does what
- Trade Finance: Who to pay, how to pay, when to pay
- Supply Chain Compliance Issues: ISF Filings, IP detentions and seizures, CBP penalties, requests for information and audits
- Supply Chain Cost Savings Opportunities: Valuation, classification, country of origin, Foreign Trade Zones
- Supply Chain Security: C-TPAT & AEO
- What’s on the Horizon
Date & Time
Thursday, September 26, 2013
12:30 p.m. - Registration
1 - 5 p.m. - Program
5 p.m. - Drinks & hors d'oeuvres
Husch Blackwell LLP
120 South Riverside Plaza
14th Floor Conference Room
Chicago, IL 60606
Who Should Attend
Organizations and individuals (including CEOs, directors, procurement professionals and supply chain professionals) currently conducting business with Chinese companies, and anyone who may be interested in doing so in the future.
This event is complimentary, however, advance registration is required. Please respond to Stephanie Dorssom by Friday, September 20.
All attendees will receive a C-TPAT training certificate upon request.