In 2011, we looked at the basics of franchising your business from development of a successful franchise system to the blueprints for success. This year please join Husch Blackwell for an informative half-day program focusing on themes that will assist your current franchise system to flourish.
- The Seven Deadly Sins of Labor & Employment Law for Franchisors
- Key Considerations in Using Third Parties to Sell Franchises
- Our “Knock Out” Experience: Practical Aspects of Working with a Franchise Broker by guest speaker Rick Washburn, CFO of Title Boxing Club®
- Protecting the Perfect Location: What to Consider in a Lease and Other Real Estate Documents
- Regulations Can Be More Dangerous than Laws: Protecting Your Interests in Washington D.C. and Your State Capital
Date & Time
Thursday, May 17, 2012
8:30 a.m. - Registration and continental breakfast
9 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. - Program (lunch provided)
10th floor, Sanders Conference Room
4801 Main Street
Kansas City, MO 64112
Who Should Attend
Owners and operators of franchise systems and franchise locations.
Continuing Education Credits
This program is approved for Missouri and Kansas CLE credit.