You're invited to our annual morning program covering timely issues in intellectual property law.
• Leading Intellectual Property Cases of 2012 and Effects on Litigation Strategy
• Acquiring Intellectual Property Ownership from Employees, Contractors and Other Third Parties
• Mobile Apps, Cloud Computing and Intellectual Property
• A Follow-up on the America Invents Act, Best Practices and Q&A
• New Post-Grant Patent Procedures
Date & Time
Thursday, December 13, 2012
8 - 8:30 a.m. - Registration and breakfast
8:30 - 11:15 a.m. - Program
4801 Main Street, 10th Floor
Sanders Conference Room
Kansas City, MO 64112
The program is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please respond by December 6 if you plan to attend to Shana Hoy at rsvp-kc huschblackwell.com.
Continuing Education Credits
This program is approved for Missouri and Kansas CLE credit.
Contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.