Husch Blackwell and the Downtown Council of Kansas City invite you to an informative program featuring industry experts, including special guest Terrance H. Pearson, Director of FHA Finance at the AFL-CIO Housing Investment Trust. He and his fellow panelists will discuss the best practices in financing multifamily housing projects as wells as important issues related to combining historic, affordable and new market credits.
- Housing Investment Trusts (HIT) Financing Programs by featured speaker Terrance H. Pearson, Director of FHA Finance at the AFL-CIO
- Use of New Market Tax Credits in Multifamily Housing Developments
- Layering Affordable Housing and Historic Tax Credits on Multifamily Housing Projects
- HUD Tax Credit Pilot Program
- Analysis of the Market Place
Date & Time
Thursday, September 26, 2013
1:30 p.m. - Registration
1:45 - 5 p.m. - Program
5 - 6 p.m. - Cocktail reception
Kansas City Marriott Downtown
Truman Meeting Room
200 West 12th Street
Kansas City, MO 64105
Who Should Attend
Kansas City area developers, funders, investors, bankers, architects, lenders, city staff and planners, historic housing industry professionals.
The program is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please RSVP by Sepember 19 to rsvp-kc huschblackwell.com.
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for Missouri and Kansas CLE credit.
Please contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.