Husch Blackwell invites you to a morning program discussing issues facing financial institutions, consumer lenders, appraisers and companies involved in processing and administering loans, payments and accounts.
- Bank litigation, lender liability and consumer arbitration clauses
- Trends in leasing, lending and financing
- Regulatory updates
- Opportunities of the Nebraska New Markets Job Growth Investment Act
- Financial institutions M&A developments with guest speaker Adam Fiedor from St. Charles Capital
- Guest Speaker Rick Lay with the Federal Reserve
Date & Time
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
8 a.m. - Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 a.m. - Noon - Program
Happy Hollow Country Club
1701 South 105th Street
Omaha, NE 68124
The program is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please RSVP to Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809 by May 8, 2012.
Continuing Education Credits
This program is approved for Nebraska and Iowa CLE credit.