Please join Husch Blackwell for an informative morning program covering timely labor & employment issues. Topics include:
- Employment law update
- Protecting your business interests in the age of Facebook and LinkedIn
- OFCCP enforcement priorities
- Furloughs, part-time, and lay-offs
- Department of Labor - the agency's new enforcement strategy
- Preparting for trial: Can your company defend itself under the MHRA?
Date & Time
Tuesday, September 28, 2010
8:00 - 8:30 a.m. Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Program
401 Ward Parkway
Kansas City, MO 64112
This event is complimentary; however, registration is requested.
Missouri & Kansas CLE credit is pending. HR Certification Institute recertification credit is also pending.