Please join the attorneys of Husch Blackwell for our annual Labor & Employment law update.
- New Developments in Employment Arbitrations and Strategies in Mediation
- Affordable Care Act Patient Protections and Its Expected Impact on Business
- Reasonable Accommodation: 10 Key Steps in the Interactive Process
- Litigation Update: Are Courts Helping, Hurting, Or Standing By?
- What’s New at the EEOC: Enforcement Trends and Developments with special guest speaker Anne Gueswelle, Senior Trial Attorney with the EEOC
- Optional Bonus Session - Making Sense of OFCCP’s New Rules for Veterans and the Disabled
Date & Time
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
8 a.m. - Registration and continental breakfast
8:30 a.m. - Noon - Program
12:15 - 12:45 p.m. - Optional bonus session
Sheraton Crown Center
Chicago Meeting Room, Ballroom Level
2345 McGee Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
Who Should Attend
Business owners, vice presidents, directors, human resource professionals, general counsel and other in-house counsel.
The program is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please RSVP by September 25 to rsvp-kc huschblackwell.com.
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for Missouri CLE credit, Kansas CLE credit and HR Certification Institute recertification credit.
Please contact Shana Hoy at 816.983.8809.