Please join Husch Blackwell Sanders for a program on labor & employment issues. Topics include:
- There's Still Plenty of Fish in the Barrel: Wage/Hour - Collective and Class Actions
- E-Discover: Haven't You Heard E-nough?
- Managing Madness: Dealing with Immigration Issues in the Workplace
- Why Change a Bad Thing? FMLA & ADA Interplay
- The Good, The Bad and The Ugly: Recent Case Law Updates & Current Government Initiatives
Date & Time
Thursday, May 29, 2008
7:45 - 8:30 a.m. Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:30 a.m. - Noon Program
Sheraton Westport Chalet
191 Westport Plaza Drive
St. Louis, MO 63146
This program is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please RSVP to Stephanie Dorssom at rsvp-sl huschblackwell.com or call 314.345.6646.
The program qualifies for 3.0 hours of HRCI credit, 3.6 hours of Missouri CLE credit and 3.0 hours of Illinois CLE credits.