Please join Husch Blackwell for our spring seminar focusing on timely labor and employment issues.
- Case Law Update: Current Developments in Employment Law
- NLRB: Coming After Non-Union Employers
- Help Me Help You: Making Accommodations Under the ADA
- On The Clock: Seven Wage and Hour Class Action Claims That Are Finding All Employers Who Don't Find Them First
- Five Tips on Dealing with Whistleblower Cases
Date & Time
Thursday, May 24, 2012
7:45 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - Registration
8:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Program
Sheraton Westport Chalet
191 Westport Plaza
St. Louis, MO 63146
Who Should Attend
Business owners, vice presidents, directors, human resource professionals, general counsel and other in-house counsel.
The program is complimentary; however, registration is required. Please RSVP to Stephanie Dorssom by May 17, 2012, at 314.345.6646.
Continuing Education Credits
This program has been approved for 3.7 hours of Missouri CLE credit, 3.0 hours of Illinois CLE credit and 3.0 hours of HR Certification Institute Recertification Credit.